Winter Money Saving Tips and Tricks for the Coldest Months
Check out these winter money saving tips to monitor your spending this season:
- Turn your thermostat down to somewhere around 68 degrees.
- Reduce the length of those extra hot showers, and/or lower your shower temperature.
- Make sure there are no leaks in your home, likely around doors and windows, letting our precious warm air.
- Turn down your maximum water heat, so that your dishwasher won’t sneakily eat up your energy bill.
- And whenever you go on long weekends–or if there are times during the day when you know that no one will be home–turn the thermostat down even further!
For more winter tips, or to explore our wide variety of vehicles fully-equipped for winter roads, visit us at Gossett Kia.