Everyone remembers the Kia Soul for its unique style and the hilarious commercials starring dancing hamsters. But beyond the flash and laughs, the Kia Soul makes a compelling case for drivers, especially in 2018. Never considered the Soul before? Here are five reasons to drive it.
- Kia Drive Wise: This available driver-assistance technology works to prevent accidents from ever even happening, with features like Autonomous Emergency Braking, Forward Collision Warning System, Lane Departure Warning System, and Smart Cruise Control.
- Comfy seats: Front and rear passengers will always be comfortable with heated and ventilated seats: stay cool in the summer and toasty in the winter.
- Lights like no others: The Soul has available High-Intensity Discharge (HID) headlights and LED front fog lights to guide the way.
- The power you crave: The Soul! (Exclaim) model boasts a turbocharged engine that lays out 201 horsepower, mated to a quick-shifting seven-speed dual-clutch transmission.
- Electric power: If you’ve been looking for an electric vehicle with a little more interior space and a lot more personality, the Soul EV is the answer to your search.
The 2017 Kia Soul was even named J.D. Power’s “Highest Ranked Compact Multi-Purpose Vehicle in Initial Quality” for the third year in a row.*
Interested in the all-new Kia Soul? Visit Gossett Kia today for a test drive.
*The Kia Soul received the lowest number of problems per 100 vehicles reflecting higher quality among compact multi-purpose vehicles in the J.D. Power 2015-2017 U.S. Initial Quality Studies. 2017 study based on 77,419 total responses, evaluating 189 models, and measures the opinions of new 2017 vehicle owners after 90 days of ownership, surveyed in February-May 2017. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com/cars.