Looking to save energy this season? As the temperatures drop, it’s more tempting than ever to bring up the heat – but that will have serious implications when you get your first energy bill!
Check out these winter money saving tips to monitor your spending this season:
- Turn your thermostat down to somewhere around 68 degrees.
- Reduce the length of those extra hot showers, and/or lower your shower temperature.
- Make sure there are no leaks in your home, likely around doors and windows, letting our precious warm air.
- Turn down your maximum water heat, so that your dishwasher won’t sneakily eat up your energy bill.
- And whenever you go on long weekends–or if there are times during the day when you know that no one will be home–turn the thermostat down even further!
For more winter tips, or to explore our wide variety of vehicles fully-equipped for winter roads, visit us at Gossett Kia.
Basketball player LeBron James is worth hundreds of millions of dollars, and he drives a 2016 Kia K900 family sedan. This is the claim that LeBron recently made, sponsoring Kia, but fans have been skeptical—understandably.
In fact, a few fans took to Twitter to make informal bets that LeBron doesn’t drive a Kia at all, but the man himself responded. Check out this new LeBron James Kia ad, in which LeBron proves that he does, indeed, drive a Kia.
And why not? Though the superstar really could drive any car he wants, the 2016 Kia K900 is stylish, fuel-efficient, and absolutely packed with modern features. It’s more than any driver needs, professional athlete or not.
If it’s fit for LeBron James–or as the ad says, “fit for a king”–surely, it’s good enough for you. To learn more about the Kia K900, visit us anytime at Gossett Kia. We’d love to set you up on a test drive!